SUNTRION Supports the supply of GE Refurbished digital calth labs, which provide advanced dynamic imaging for diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures with models like
- Innova 2000
- Innova 2100
Affordable Interventional X-ray Capabilities
When you need a fully integrated imaging subsystem to help you perform diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures, The Innova series is designed to address your cardiovascular imaging demands, while providing extensive storage, advanced post processing, and display and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Flat panel, solid-state detector
- Completely digital imaging chain
- Cesium iodine scintillator
- Dual-level rectangular blades block scatter radiation
- Low-noise microelectronics
- SmartFluoro algorithms produce dose-efficient noise reduction
- Dedicated keypad to control common review functions
- Flat panel graphic display with easy “point and click” mouse control
- Wireless remote
- Automatic injection capability
- VMP 100 KW high-frequency generator
Innova series machines are for cardiac diagnostic and interventional applications, which have a manually operated cardiac table that allows easy patient positioning. Capacity: 450-pound patient.
Refurbished Innova series interventional x-ray systems provide a number of key benefits
- Maximize your productivity and workflow with real-time data collection and processing
- Obtain clear views of imaging area with optimized imaging characteristics
- Streamline workflow with capabilities for advanced post processing, display, and quantitative analysis.
- Enable even the most complex angulations.
- Position patients easily, without interference from ceiling-mounted equipment.
- Have fingertip access to common imaging and positioning functions